Here are the 10 most common signs from your loved ones in Spirit.
1. Dream visitations - This is one of the more common ways to be visited by those in Spirit. If you've had one of these types of dreams you know they are much different than regular dreams.
2. Sensing spirit - Many people sensing the presence of their loved one around them. You may notice a pressure in the bed next to you. You might feel like someone is next to you while sitting or riding in the car.
3. Feel their touch - A hug, a brush of your hair, or a gentle touch on your shoulder or back. These are some of the most comforting forms of connection that can happen.
4. Smelling their fragrance - The ability to smell the fragrance from a deceased loved one or Spirit is called clairgustance. You may smell their perfume or cologne, pipe or favorite flower or something they cooked.
5. Hearing their voice - This is called clairaudience. It is possible to hear the voice of your deceased loved ones externally, as though they are actually speaking to you in human form, or internally, through thought or word transference. Internal clairaudience is the most common way to 'hear a voice', as the hearing happens inside your mind.
6. Electrical activity - For those on the Other Side, not only is it fun to learn how to use energy to connect, many spirits learn that the energy in electrical devices is quite easy to manipulate. For this reason, it is actually quite common for those in Spirit to manipulate TV, lights and toys to get your attention. They can turn things on and off, change channels, and make things move.
7. Songs on the radio - Songs that are meaningful to you or your lost loved one, are a favorite way for those on the Other Side to deliver messages that your need to hear and always at the perfect time.
8. A Phone Call - Since a phone is an electrical object, manipulating the energy to make a phone call is not much different than other electrical activity. This sign could occur in the months or years following the crossing of a loved one, it seems to be most common in immediate days following the transition.
9. Symbolic message, sign, coincidence or synchronicity - Your loved ones are eager to let you know they are a part of your life. When you least expect it, Spirit will provide you with signs that you cannot ignore. The signs can and will come to you in a variety of ways, and the key is keep your eye open for synchronicities and anything out of the ordinary like...
*Small Objects: Feathers, Coins, and Stones - Spirit likes to place things in our path that were significant to them (or significant to us), over and over again.
*Animals - They will get your attention with a butterfly, bird, ladybug, dragonfly, or other creature. If an animal does something usual, stare at something, land in front of you or on you, stare at you through a window, this could be a sign. They can also capture the attention of your pets.
Flowers - Spirits can send us flowers in unexpected ways. If you receive a flower sign, it could be in the form of an unexpected bouquet or gift, or a flower that is blooming out of season.
*Movement - Sometimes those in Spirits will move objects to get your attention. Does the same photograph keep falling? Is the same thing always being 'misplaced' or 'lost' while in your possession? Consider this method of communication, as it is most commonly sent to those whose attention is hard to reach.
10. Seeing, Apparitions, Orbs - Believe it or not, seeing an apparition, while you are awake, with your eyes open, is one of the least common methods on this list. It's used in movies and tv, for its shock value, even for a medium it's quite rare. If you do see a spirit as an apparition, they can appear in a variety of ways. Either full body or partial which is usually just a face. Since projecting through the veil of the physical world requires quite a bit of practice and skill, sometimes, only the face or partial picture is possible. Think of it like a photo either a full body shot or profile of a face. With the digital cameras it is quite vogue right now for the spirit world to appear in photographs. Look for family photos that have an orb in them. Often it is quite obvious.
Your loved ones in Spirit want you to know they are around you. The most important thing for you to do is keep an open mind and heart and they will show you the way. They will eventually teach you to speak the subtle language of spirit.